2) While reading the fashion magazine (in this case, Vogue Italia), come across a photo bonanza of old film stars, and wonder out loud how you ever settled for someone that didn't look like Paul Newman.
5) Read Huojuva talo. Imagine that he is Eero.
4) Go shopping. Find great stuff at the flea market, stuff that he wouldn't appreciate. Flower bag, 1 euro, white dress, 8 euros, Margaret Howell scarf, 1 euro, black&green bag, 1 euro, vintage gloves, 3 euros.
5) Wear stuff you know he would hate. In this case, loose, billowy, draped shapes, washed out pastels and browns, plus mens' shoes. Make sure you don't brush your hair, but keep it loose anyway to maximise the sloppy, shapeless look.
6) Do all of the above, knowing that he will despise you even more than he already does because of all the things you have done above.