Thursday, 3 April 2008

Thrifted!



I will get a new camera later this week, I hope I will manage to stop posting these awful blurry pictures. Anyway, the stuff above are my latest Fida finds. Clockwise from top left: feather decorated Charles Jourdan shoes (too small for me, but I couldn't leave them since they were only 4 e), granny beret (1 e), pussybows (20 cents and 50 cents), green/beige silk jumper (3 e), Laura Ashley flower print dress (3,80 e), electric blue blouse (2,80 e), Cacharel yellow print top (2 e), two decorated thingies to put under flower pots or vases (1,60 e together), and last but not least, autumny strawberry print shirt which is made of the softest cotton ever (3,40 e).



The blurry details shots:




1 comment:

Unicorns Have Whiskers said...

Great finds! I must admit I'm a bit jealous of that cacharel blouse!!!