Sunday, 13 April 2008

Weekend finds



I was certain that a night out on Saturday would immobilise me for the entire Sunday. I went to bed at 6 am, but managed to get up soon after midday. Off I went to the flea market, regardess of a slight headache and nausea. It ended up being a very productive trip.



For the romantic in me: four framed postcards from the 1920s, small flower handbag and two pairs of lace gloves.






For the intellectual nerd: 2000 piece puzzle and two great books.



For the wardrobe: lace short-sleeved shirt, flower embroided long-sleeved shirt.




And for the road: gray granny bag. Also starring (in the first picture): Algerian ceramic mini-drum, wooden shelf for hangers, rose print table cloth. Money spent: around 40 euros.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Whoa, lucky you. I rarely find more than one, two, maybe three things - if any - per a visit to a flea market here. Or did you find those all in one second-hand store?

Natasha said...

those postcards are so pretty.

alice said...

I really like the shirt with the little flowers on, one like it's at the top of my wishlist right now.

abby said...

that lace shirt is so pretty!