Tuesday, 20 May 2008

A little sick



I haven't had the chance to post about anything in the past couple of days because I have been feeling under the weather. I figured that there wouldn't be too much point in posting an outfit picture where I am wearing my pyjamas.

The bird in the picture is the Eurasian Bittern (Botaurus stellaris). It is one of my favourite birds just because it is so mysterious, hiding in the reed, sounding like a boat-horn. In my current state I would love to have its abilities of not being seen. I promise I will be back as soon as I feel better!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you virtual flowers, and golden panacea...Waves are eternal, so I am sure this malady must be a passing thing...get well soon, Waves! And what a beautiful little bird...I know it's all evolution, and millions of years of my-camouflage-is-better-than-yours-so-you-will-be-eaten-while-I-survive (I should have just said 'natural selection'), but I will never get over the wonders of camouflage markings in animals...pull the camera back ten feet, and this little bird and its egg all but disappear...just amazing (and walking sticks [the insect], how brilliant! :). Take care of yourself, Waves (and...pajamas can be very fashionable!! :), Chris R.

Anonymous said...

Although...I hope the birdy sounds its boat-horn cry only when mating, and not when predators are near...and while you may want to share its abilities to disappear, I do hope that the illness that troubles you does not have YOU sounding like a boat horn, from coughing jags. CR

princessmillatwoshoes said...

Voi Paremmin!

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影