Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Tired feet, working late

Sheesh, it is midnight and I just got home from work. From work! How insane is that? The company I work for is organising a fashion show next week, and we are running behind everything that needs to get done.



On my way home a dodgy man started chatting me up on the train, and his pick-up line was by far one of the funniest I have heard in a long time: "So... are you going home from a wedding?" Well, this is what I wore:

I replied: "No, I wear this type of stuff every day." He looked completely puzzled, trying to figure out why I looked like a 12-year-old boy wearing his own birthday cake, but he still asked me if I was going to take the same train the next day and if he could meet me on the train. I politely declined.

2 comments:

dependedeldia said...

Estas muy guapa. La falda preciosa y el corte de pelo te sienta genial.

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful picture, Waves...wonderful outfit, as well. You look so light, and ethereal...and content. I hope I am seeing things right, and that you are having a lovely, peaceful week (with the exception of the train masher, of course). Hope you got to sleep in late today!! :) Chris R.