Wednesday, 9 July 2008

The short of it, part 2

I bought these high-waisted denim shorts at the Noa Noa sale. I am not a huge fan of shorts in general, but these ones were too good to pass. After seeing this photo, I realised that I must throw away my pale pink (now gray) ballet flats. It is funny how it goes: I have about 70 pairs of shoes, and I always end up wearing the cheapest pairs to bits (these ones in question were 10,90, from H&M), while the beautiful, high-heeled, expensive pairs lay in my closets, untouched.

I found this old photo album at the flea market this past Sunday:


I also got these plates to hang up on my wall.


5 comments:

esme and the lane way said...

Awesome finds – I love the prints on the plates. The shorts are great, too!

esme and the lane way said...

Oh and I have something for you at my blog... :)

puf! said...

fabulous!

q.

Auntie Tati said...

Ui, tuo valokuva-albuumi on aivan ihastuttava! Siihen ei varmaan voi laittaa kuin onnistuneita kuvia...

Karima said...

i just discovered your blog and love your style! you are being added to my blogroll now!
it's so comforting to know there are others who believe life is to be enjoyed.
these are great finds!