Sunday, 3 August 2008

Finally, the Blog Award Post!


A good while ago I received this blog award from two lovely bloggers: laura and esme and the lane way. Thank you mucho, ladies! Here is how it goes:
The rules:

1. The winner can put the logo into his/her blog

2. Put a link to the blog you got the award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs that'll receive the award from you

4. Link the blogs you nominated

5. Leave a message in the blogs you nominated so that they'll know they were chosen by you

I chose to nominate these five blogs now, and I am saving the remaining two for later:

5 comments:

K.Line said...

Congrats! I actually nominated you too - and then forgot the part where you're supposed to email the person to tell them they've been nominated. (Sorry). Here's the post...http://line4line.blogspot.com/2008/07/tag-youre-it.html

Love your blog, needless to say!

K

Milla said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Well deserved! You have a terrific blog, Waves!!! CR

Unicorns Have Whiskers said...

Thank you sweetie! I need to catch up with my fave blogs like yours :)

Amy G. said...

Thank you so much, Waves! How sweet!