Monday, 1 September 2008

Brazil, Brazil..!


I went to see Bonde Do Rolê last night, and wow, it was an experience! They had such great energy, and even though I am not much of a dancer, I was bouncing around like a crazy person throughout the gig. I managed to snap the second last t-shirt they had, so this is what I am wearing today:

This is my new favourite dress, I bought it last week as a reward for a rough week at work:

And these images are for one particular someone who asked me what a pencil skirt is:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Thank you, Waves! Great styles, and the pencil skirt is amazing. I visited Bondo Do Role's site, and the music is really interesting! Clearly it has a great, high octane sound! And they had well over a million hits at their site, so they must be a hugely popular band! I know so little of bands who don't record in English, which is sad, really. But great photos, as always! ") Chris R,

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Love when I can dance like a crazy person, doesn't seem t happen often enough.

beccajanie said...

Great outfits! I love particularly the red shoes and the pencil skirt!

emily jane said...

The jacket you have with the pencil skirt is gorgeous!

The Waves said...

Chris: yes, their music is very interesting, and believe it or not, they sound wonderful live!

hailey: same here! Dancing like a crazy person reminds me of that Friends-episode where Rachel goes running with Phoebe...

beccajanie: thanks! There is always something special about wearing red shoes... :)

emilyjane: the cardigan is actually from H&M, it was on sale and the price was something like 7 euros... I have worn it a lot, and have received so many compliments while wearing it that I wonder why it didn't sell at the original price..!