Saturday, 13 September 2008

Magazine of my dreams

I finally, finally, got my hands on a concrete copy of Lula magazine! This story portrays exactly how I would want to make a vintage-y look modern. The editorial is called Tender to the Blues, it is shot by Sandra Freij and styled by Sarah Cobb.


My yesterday's outfit turned out a little too grungy for my liking... Don't they say to never go for a trend you have lived through once already..? (Then again, when was I ever interested in style rules, unless they are my own..?)

5 comments:

alana said...

that is a really, really amazing jacket.

magda said...

i don't know what to say... you look extremely fabulous... i'm in love with you

Anonymous said...

You would loo soo wonderful in the coat and hat from the first pic...and in the outfit in the third. And the cardigan looks smahing on you...but everything looks smashing on you! :) Chris R.

beccajanie said...

OH i love those photos! Perfection! And you look great in your outfits as well.

styledigger said...

Knitted coat and cheched tights are fabulous!