Thursday, 18 September 2008

More flower power

What is the positive version of "when it rains, it pours"? More flowers came my way today, although this time they were given to me by a happy customer who thinks that I am good at my job. It is always a pleasure to receive flowers, be it as a token of love or appreciation of what I do for living.


I love the shapes (or shapelessness) of these outfits, and oh, those shoes! I really want a pair of chunky yet feminine ankle boots! The editorial is called Silhouettes, the photos are by Nadir, styling is by Paolo Turina, and the whole thing can be found in the September issue of Amica.




It almost looks as if I dressed according to the colour palette of my flower bouquet today. By the way, no, it is not that I am walking around exposing my bare thighs that have turned purple because of the cold, thank you very much... They are pink tights, can't you tell..?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! (To your outfit), CR

esme and the lane way said...

hehe, not cold! I love this, I really like the stripes and the colours. And more flowers – hooray!