Friday, 3 October 2008

OH NO! I DIDN'T WEAR PINK!

This is so typical of me. The wonderful, unique Vasiliisa had challenged me to wear pink today in order to raise awareness for breast cancer, and like a total fool I only read about the challenge just now..! This is what one gets for being too caught up with work and not having enough time to visit one's own blog. Shame on me!

How crazy are these jeans?! They are way beyond MC Hammer, even. I bought the jeans and the gray scarf at the new Only concept store they have just opened in Helsinki. I tend to associate Only with moody teenagers, but this new store is quite nice, and the staff were very friendly indeed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Possibly....the most interesting jeans I have ever seen....

Certainly...the best scarf in the universe!!! :) Chris R.

beccajanie said...

great jeans. And I am LOVING that scarf - wondrous.

minni said...

You look lovely, as always :)

The Waves said...

Chris R.: "interesting"; yes, that is exactly the look I was going for here! :)

beccajanie: I am considering getting another scarf like this one, I mean, the same scarf... I am wearing this one so much that I think I will need a duplicate for the future!

minni: thank you sweetheart, you are lovely, as always! :)