Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Hair!


I hadn't seen my hairdresser in the longest of time known to people with short haircuts. Yes, I had metamorphosed into the fifth member of the Beatles in the six months of not having gone to see her. Well, MacGyver is gone now! Teea, I don't know what I would do without you!


I don't know what it is about hairdressers, really, that makes them stick. I have gone to the same one for years now, and would not ever even consider seeing someone else. We have gone through a lot together, me and Teea, and every time I see her I just know that she knows what I am about.


I got these tights at H&M. I love it how they make me look part-zombie with major frost bites, and limbs about to fall off.











8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing new look, Waves...really wonderful, and very, very lovely...you look....this is almost--as crazy as this sounds--a calming look on you. And I suspect the MacGyver show may have lasted several more years, if he had only changed his hairstyle to something closer to this. :) Hmmm...I realize that that is probably the worst compliment I have ever given anyone!!! :) Chris R.

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

LOVES IT!!! How chic and edgy.

T said...

your hair's more suited for short, i think. looks good.

Jimena said...

your hair looks absolutely fantastic - its very edgy and femenin at the same time.

Vasiliisa said...

Great 'do!
I have had the same hairdresser for almost 12 years now and I already started worrying what happens when she retires... She's not even 50 yet :)

The Waves said...

Chris R.: I think I have received WAY worse compliments than that!

eyeliah: thanks!

t: I agree. There is nothing more wonderful than having realised that there is no need to worry about not looking feminine enough, and no pressure to grow my hair long anymore. Well, there are more wonderful things that that. Like kitties.

jimena: thank you, thank you!

vasiliisa: 12 years is a long time... I have been going to mine for 5, I think. Mine is never ever going to retire, or die, and nothing bad will ever happen to her. I have decided that.

Slanelle said...

u look beautiful !! and those boots, where do they come from, i want the same !!

Valentine said...

Love your hair! and envy the fact that you've found the "one".. Ive gone from hairdresser to hairdresser and havent found the right one. (lol)