Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Can't think of a title for this randomness

I am enjoying my first day off in eight days. I decided to experiment with my new American Apparel tube dress. It seems to work beautifully as a high-waisted skirt as well.


This is what I am wearing today:


There are times when I get inspired by catwalk images. I just bought myself the latest Vogue Collections. A lot of nonsense there might be, but I really like Burberry Prorsum S/S09!

edit: oops, the catwalk images in this and the previous post are from style.com!

7 comments:

a cat of impossible colour said...

I love that tube dress! You always give me so many ideas for outfits, thank you. :)

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Oh I like it as a skirt too yes, gives it even more versatility.

Anonymous said...

Hi Waves! Wow, you look beautiful...the cardigan looks soo lovely on you, and your hair in thesd pictures is amazing. You're stunning, Chris R.

Slanelle said...

i love the second outfit

a cat of impossible colour said...

Just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas. Hope you have a lovely day! It has been great getting to know you through your blog. :)

Lots of love

Andrea

Big City Bumpkin said...

I love items of clothing that are that versatile.

Haidi said...

Ihanat tummanlilat korkkarit!!!

-H