Tuesday, 16 December 2008

In with the new (again)


I noticed today that the sales have started. Well, there have been mid-season sales and all sorts of special bargains for the past couple of months in almost all major stores, so perhaps I was just a little slow (or tired, because I have been at work for the past 8 days, non-stop) to notice that right now the reduction percentages are already as low as they usually are come January.

Well, what is a girl to do when one realises something like this? Hold onto her (little) money, because the economic downfall is upon us? Naaah. I don't think so.



I got a couple of blouses, and a pair of shorts (the jeans ones in the third picture are old but I thought they looked fun with the new white blouse). I have usually been against wearing shorts with tights, but oh well, once I have started wearing leggings with tunics, I might just go wild altogether. Pairing shorts with lacy blouses made me realise again how much I love the Givenchy F/W08 collection. (Not that Givenchy came up with shorts like mine, but I just like the mix of frilly and masculine.)



I also snapped this shirt dress at Vero Moda.



3 comments:

Minni said...

You look great, as always!

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Great shopping finds. If you can afford to why not? Money is the only thing stopping me.

Rosemary said...

Great finds.! Those blouses are looking awesome. Fashion Bug has a nice selection of beautiful blouses.