Sunday, 4 January 2009

Way to start the New Year!

I am very proud to announce that I have not bought a single fashion-related item this year! The cardigan in the picture is new though; it was a Christmas present from Chris R. It is just what I needed today, to battle the freezing cold. Well, I am not complaining about the weather though, at least it has been sunny!


minni said...

It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great outfit, Waves! I'm so happy you like the sweater, and that the arms are long enough! :) It fits you perfectly. I'm happy too that you love to layer, because that will REALLY keep you warm, in this cold, cold winter! I've never thought of it, but the layering of clothing is my biggest fashion there's one other thing we have in common!!! :) Chris R.

a cat of impossible colour said...

Congrats on your non-buying! :) All your outfits are beautiful, but my favourite has to be the second from the top with that gorgeous bag.

Chris R is such a sweetie :)

Chris R. said...

Ahh thank you!! I will say that it is incredibly easy to be a sweetie to someone as wonderful as our Waves!! She is a miracle, to me! Chris R.

ed said...