Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Wonderful life


I have been rather lazy with posting. I am still visiting Chris R., and well, outfits haven't exactly been my first priority - getting to know his cats has. I was a little worried about meeting all five of them, especially since they are all female, and female kitties can be a little obsessive-possessive when it comes to their owners. My sister once had a lovely girl kitty, Neilikka, who peed into my sister's then-boyfriend's shoes because she didn't like him. (Needless to say, the man wasn't quite right for my sister.) Anyway, when I was packing for this trip, I limited the amount of shoes I brought with me to three, because well, I was almost convinced that at least one of Chris's five kitties would dislike me, or at least consider me (or my shoes) competition. Well, strangely enough, all of the kitties seem to like me, so my shoes have been safe. This beauty is Cassiopeia:


All in all my trip has been wonderful:

Early wake-ups: None
Days spent not leaving the house: five
Full-on migraines: none
Movies seen in the cinema: Coraline, The Reader, Milk
Movies seen at home: Alien, Aliens, Alien3 (when you find a man who shares your taste in sci-fi, hold onto him!), Cloverfield, Dark City, The Lost Boys, Nausica of the Valley of the Winds, Vertigo, Shadow of a Doubt, Rope
Soundtrack: The Magnetic Fields, Midnight Juggernauts, Joy Division, Debussy, Feist

I am really sad about having to go back to Finland this coming weekend.

2 comments:

wrennybird said...

I've just discovered your blog and really like your style (and taste in movies!).

M said...

I'm really happy you're coming back...But I think you should pack Chris in your bag! :) Can't wait to meet him!