Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Jetlag

Oh dear, I am tired. Jetlag is stupid. Whoever invented it should be severely punished. This is what I wore on Monday:


The moth-pendant was a birthday present from Dana and Chuck:


And this is what I wore today:

I wasn't fully comfortable in this ensemble, but considering my levels of exhaustedness (I am not even trying to pretend that that is actually a word - although come to think of it, it might be... native speakers, enlighten me, please!) I think I would have felt out of place no matter what I wore.



8 comments:

Dana said...

Hi Tiia. Per Oxford's English Dictionary--you are not too exhausted to speak proper English:

exhaustedness: exhausted state or condition, worn out condition

That would sum up how you are feeling exactly. Chuck and I lucked out and had a long weekend--we both got a snow day yesterday (Monday), when really we got much less snow than what was predicted. Sounds like you could have used a snow day too. I hope you're feeling better soon, and that you kitties aren't mad at you.

Take care,
Dana

M said...

I think your outfit looks lovely :) you always do....

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

love that second look with the frills and stripes!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dana!! :) Hi M! :) Hi Waves!! :) Chris

Anonymous said...

Fatigue is the word you are looking for. Exhaustedness is NOT in the merriam-webster dictionary. :P

Karima said...

that stripey outfit is quite an eye-catcher, and very flattering!
hope you get over your jetlag soon!

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品

Slanelle said...

i love the monday outfit!