Sunday, 1 March 2009

Last post from upstate NY

Me and Chris visited Ithaca on Friday. The weather wasn't the greatest, but the town had a lovely atmosphere and we had a great time.


We found a couple of really cool vintage stores, of which Petrune stood out. They had a great selection of vintage Ferragamo shoes, jodpurs from the 1930s for $35, slightly ragged alligator handbags for $45... Great stuff! I got two handbags and a pendant, but I haven't managed to take pictures of them yet.

This is what I wore on Thursday:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Waves dear! Thank you for a most amazing two weeks...it was so wonderful to have you here with the kitties and I. Can't wait for your next visit!!! :) Chris R.

Andrea said...

I love the ruching on that skirt. The blouse is really cute too.

Vasiliisa said...

I'm glad you had such a good time!
That teal dress on the wall... did you buy it for me :O?