Thursday, 5 March 2009

New vintage bags

These are the two lovely vintage bags I bought in Ithaca last week. I especially love the resin fastening on the gray bag below.

You can't really tell, but this burgundy bag is tiny! I can just about fit my mobile phone, credit card and lipbalm in there, but hey, what else does a girl really need?

This is what I wore yesterday. I was going through my wardrobe the other day, and stumbled upon this red jumper made of recycled materials. I bought it in London probably five years ago, and had totally forgot that I had it.

When one forgets about owning great items such as this one, one thing is certain: it is time for wardrobe inventory. I am going to start getting rid of things I no longer wear. This piece will not be one of them though.

This is what I wore today. There was way too much snow on the ground to be wearing the ankle boots though, so I ended up wearing thigh-high boots.



4 comments:

M said...

Vau! It's adorable! Call me if you need help! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great outfits, honey! You look stunningly beautiful, as always!! Chris

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Great finds, love the layers in your second outfit so pretty.

wrennybird said...

All lovely stuff; especially like the striped tights.
P.S. You're making me want to cut my hair.