Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Things I never wear

I have been diving into the depths of my black-hole-like wardrobe recently, and every day I keep finding things that a) I forgot I had, and/or b) I have never worn. My sister gave me this cream-coloured polkadot skirt a while back and I took it, but I have not worn it once. I bought the gray jumper last autumn, but have worn it probably once, maybe twice. I don't know what is wrong with me. How did it get to this point where I forget what I have, even the things I really really like..?


I got this red paisley print dress at a flea market last summer. I have never worn it before today. Heidi's old earrings look really crazy in the photo; I swear they seemed like a great idea at the time (which would be... err... this morning)!

3 comments:

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

I suspect maybe your closet is not organized to it's fullest potential? If we cannot see things we will not wear them.

Anonymous said...

Both outfits are very nice, but I especially like the first one...you look lovely!! Hmm...do you think there could be hidden clothing treasures in my closet, Waves??? :) Hmm...probably not! :) Chris R.

wrennybird said...

We seem to have the same wardrobe issues.