Wednesday, 1 April 2009

About a Boy

This is how I looked this morning. I was happy to re-discover my cocoa-colour Karl Lagerfeld for H&M dress, I hadn't worn it in ages. (I still think Lagerfeld's H&M collaboration has been the only one worth while.)



Anywhoo... Ever since I saw Control a month and a half ago, I have been obsessing about Sam Riley's haircut - and listening to Atmosphere on repeat.

Then I saw this picture in Dealer de Luxe's Dec-Jan-Feb issue. (White Corridor, photos by Valerie Archeno, styling by CĂ©line De Salva)



It was so obvious that I had to have that haircut. Here's the end result:



9 comments:

wrennybird said...

You look edgy and chic with that cut. It really highlights your bone structure. I'd cut my hair like that in an instant if I looked that good. Alas.....

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Love that dress, I haven't seen Control yet - arg! The haircut is so cute, I posted a new haircut today too - lol! :-)

Anonymous said...

You look really beautiful, Waves!! :) CR

Anonymous said...

You look really amazing and I really miss u!

T: Suvi

Anonymous said...

SUVI, our adopted daughter!!!!! :) C

Annie said...

I've never commented here before, but man... that hair cut is fab!

Ruhvana and Flanelli said...

That haircut REALLY suits you!

Pretty Little Pictures said...

I love that maroon colour on you!!

Anonymous said...

I like it! You look like Jane Seberg!