Sunday, 26 April 2009

Fashion victim

The Selected Femme/Homme store opened in Helsinki this past Thursday. They have advertised very aggressively since the beginning of the year, and most Finnish fashion magazines have been full of all sorts of cool Selected items, but there was nowhere to buy them in Helsinki (apart from Stockmann, but they have a ridiculously small selection). This picture in particular had been haunting me (and several others, I am sure) for ages:

Those paillette leggings. I have seen them in almost every single Finnish fashion magazine for the past four months. I haven't dared to check how many bloggers have featured them already. Then came Thursday, I walked past the store, saw the leggings in the window, and oh well, I wanted them.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look wonderful on you, Waves!! I like them! CR

wrennybird said...

They are fantastic. I don't think I would have been able to pass them in the window, either.