Monday, 6 April 2009

Heads

As I wrote in my previous post, I had a haircut last week. I love the hair, I really do, but it is causing me style problems. My clothes don't seem to fit it! I stood in front of my wardrobe for about 15 minutes this morning, trying to figure out what to wear. The outfits I came up with were nice, but they just didn't go with my hair. I felt like I ended up looking like a 1980s East German athlete in everything. The following outfit is not what I ended up wearing (the one I went for was way worse), but perhaps you see what I am getting at:


I feel like there is some serious wardrobe-revamping to be done.

These photos are from Dealer de Luxe issue 18. The editorial is called Le Fauteuil, the photos are by Fabrice Mabillot, and styling by Muriel Quoix.




5 comments:

Vasiliisa said...

LOL! I'm 1000% sure that NOTHING can make you look like a 1980s East German athlete!

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

I am having the same challenge with my new hair, I find lipstick maes a big differnece to look nice and girly. It'll just take some time to get used to don't worry. I really really love your cut!

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit...the colors look terrific on you. And I love your hair color...and you've always looked athletic to me..though not in an East-German sort of way!! :) CR

Karima said...

love the hair, and the outfit! restyling should be a challenge - always good to be kept on one's (fashion) toes!

a cat of impossible colour said...

I LOVE your hair, it looks amazing. :D Not an East German athlete at all, more a gamine Mia Farrow.