Wednesday, 15 April 2009

I can't think of a title

I have really gotten into playing with boyish shapes, and for whatever reason, the more boyish I look, the more feminine I feel. That has to be a good thing! It is interesting how these things go; our perceptions of sex and gender. They can be the strongest thing of all, but lucid all the same.



I have been feverishly reading Anna Karenina. I wish I could spend more time with books, and I wish I had more time to reflect on the things I read.

3 comments:

a cat of impossible colour said...

Your cheekbones are amazing - I think the haircut has brought them out even more. That last picture is just lovely!

Anonymous said...

"... I wish I had more time to reflect on the things I read." You will! :) CR

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

You look so goregeus, boyish looks bring out your feminie face.