Wednesday, 6 May 2009

TV is bad for you

I knew there was a reason why I haven't had a TV in about ten years. Some wiseguy in my building had bought a new TV, and instead of asking a professional to wire it up, he or she went ahead and decided to do the job him(or her)self. In the process he/she destroyed all TV and internet connections in the entire building. Not having internet access in over a week was, well, interesting to say the least. I am trying to find out which neighbour was behind this horrible deed, and once I figure it out, I will give him/her the evil eye.

Otherwise the past week hasn't been awfully interesting. I have gotten into wearing blue, and red lipstick.

I also tried out some new posing techniques.

6 comments:

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Oh that jerk! loe the red lips mized with your short hair. :-)

Chris R. said...

Darn do-it-yourselfers!!! :) Very happy your internet is working again, and you look very beautiful in these pivs, hon! Love the lipstick...what a nice surprise! And the poses are tremendous and wonderful!!! :) Such fun, these poses are!!! :) Chris R.

Anonymous said...

I like the title of your post a lot, btw...it is very clever!! :) CR

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!

Mus pus!

-Suvi

wrennybird said...

You have the ability to make even the most casual outfit look elegant.

P.S. Thank you for your support (wink, wink) and kind words on my new endeavor.

Haidi said...

Love the lipstick!!