Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Chasing waterfalls

I have been such a bad blogger lately! I attended a very cool fashion event last week (more of which later, once I get my pictures organized), and currently I am keeping busy in upstate New York. Me and Chris visited the Taughannock waterfalls yesterday.

This is what I wore: I bought the necklace at Heathrow airport. Hmm, there is something good about long layovers after all...

I also found the time to get these Kurt Geiger shoes:


And here is a random outfit from last week that I forgot (read: didn't have time) to post.




6 comments:

Eyeliah SS said...

Don't worry, the point is you are checking now, we have to live our lives too! Amazing locale.

Haidi said...

Ihania maisemia!! Hei mistäs tuo paljetti-juttu on? Ihana!

andrea said...

love the whole outfit especially the shiny shoes:)

abby said...

i love the shiny cardigan! this is definitely a look i like. thanks for the inspiration.

M said...

Wow! Love the necklace and the shoes!

The Waves said...

Eyeliah: yes, lives we do have... I often wonder how you have the time to update your blog every day! Serious blog envy! :)

Haidi: Paljettijuttu on arvaa-vaan-mistä: Primarkista! Joskus vuosia sitten ostettu. Paljetit irtoili ihan hulluna, kunnes sisko korjasi ja päätteli irtonaiset langat.

andrea: thanks! I am really getting into shiny things... oh I am such a trend victim at times... :)

abby: I love it too, and to think I have had it in my wardrobe for years, and I have hardly worn it! It was about time I thought of a way to wear it where it didn't look too fancy!

M: thanks sweetheart!