Saturday, 27 June 2009

Summer style


Summer is difficult when it comes to wearing clothes. I remember writing about this a year ago already, so I will not ramble on too much. Let's just say that sun + heat + pale skin = trouble. It has been really warm in Helsinki for the past couple of days. This is how I was trying to enjoy the sun while protecting myself yesterday:



Dress: Selected Femme
Scarf: second-hand
Sunglasses: Accessorize
Book: Forster's Passage to India
Flowers: self-picked and arranged!

I did a decent job because I only have sunburn on the back of my neck and my right cheek. Today was a little cooler, so I did some layering. Yes, you see correctly: I am wearing short leggings with silk shorts. I know, the combination is questionable, and definitely a little odd, but I am not ashamed to admit that I love the ensemble.

Jeans jacket: second-hand Diesel
T-shirt: Indiska
Silk shorts: Selected Femme (sample sale: 10 euros!)
Leggings: Selected Femme
Sandals: H&M
This is what I wore on Monday.





Top: Selected Femme
Trousers: Diesel
Pendant: ragtrader @ Etsy.com
Sandals: Max&Co.
Sunglasses: Accessorize

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what wonderful outfits, Waves. And the photos at the seashore are some of my favorite of you, I think. And good golly honey, you are remarkably beautiful. And...well, I am crazy about you. Sincerely, :) Chris

M said...

You look...well... You are amazingly beautiful! :)

And the shoes look lovely, too!

Eyeliah SS said...

oh three outfits in one - very cute! To be innovative, questionable is requird. :-)

The Waves said...

Chris: thank you dearest!

M: thank you thank you thank you

Eyeliah: I will steal that quote! :)