Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Knock, knock... no, it is not me

Funnily enough, whenever I say that I'll try to post more often, I end up not being able to, and as soon as I give up on the thought of blogging actively before September, I seem to find the time and energy to arrange photos and write. Anyway, me and Suvi spent a wonderful day at Linnanmäki on Saturday.


Jeans jacket: Second hand Diesel
Top: Gina Tricot
Dress: Gina Tricot
Leggings: H&M
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Zara
Bag: Minni's old
Fork necklace: flea market
Candy bracelet: already eaten

There are some people (my younger brother, for one) who don't like Linnanmäki. For me though, the place has always had a special meaning. The smell of the old wooden roller-coaster, the cotton candy and waffles, the pinball machines... There is just something really special about this old amusement park.


Meanwhile at home...

My little Illusia is going to see the vet again tomorrow. I seriously hope that the vet can figure out what is troubling her. There aren't too many things (in my current life, anyway) that are more awful than watching your pet be ill.

6 comments:

cindy said...

ahhhh your outfit is so nice! i love it.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Illusia...I hope things go well tomorrow, Waves. She's quite lovely, even with the collar on!!
The park looks wonderful...really magical. I don't know that I would get on that one upside-down rollercoaster though! Maybe the carousel??? :) CR

wrennybird said...

I love amusement parks. I'll never grow out of them. I have to confess I don't even mind waiting in the super long lines of places like Disneyland because I'm so happy to be there!
On a more serious note, I'm thinking positive thoughts for your kitty. Our pets are our children. I completely understand your worry.

PUNKIE said...

nice look! we have the same leggings! I love parks!

oooooh your cat... so cute! poor sweetie!

The Waves said...

cindy: thanks! :)

Chris: I won't twist your hand... but you MUST try the carousel! :)

wrennybird: I don't mind the queues either! Thanks for thinking of Illusia; I think she is slowly but surely getting better.

PUNKIE: oh I've seen so many people wear *our* leggings! Well, that's what you get when you shop at H&M... ;)

Anonymous said...

oh, That was a perfect day despite the rain! :)

We should go again!!

-Suvi