Thursday, 10 September 2009

Etsy favourite: JBL Chic Boutique


A lot of bloggers have their Etsy favourites, as do I. There really is no excuse to why I haven't written about mine, but that is going to change starting from, well, NOW. I have the best reason ever to start today, because my dear friend Lynn has just opened her Etsy shop, JBLChicBoutique. Lynn's jewellery is all handmade; every single gemstone, bead, pearl or clasp is handpicked by her, and she only uses materials that meet her high standards. Lynn has a great eye for colour and texture, and she is as dedicated to her work as anyone I have ever known. I have been blessed to acquire some jewellery made by Lynn. The pictures I have posted here are from my own jewellery stash.

I was lucky to see all of her listed pieces in real life this past weekend, and deary me, they are gorgeous! There are also plenty of listings to come! This is what I am wearing today:



T-shirt: mom's old
Skirt: Bebe
Leggings: Zara
Booties: Asos.com
Earrings: JBL

2 comments:

Eyeliah said...

Already checking it out....

Anonymous said...

JBL is the most amazingly beautiful jewelry! And it looks even more lovely in person, than onscreen! You look like a princess everytime you wear JBL, dear!!!! CR