Wednesday, 14 October 2009

I Want More Hair

We netflixed Twin Peaks. It is just as good as (if not better than) I remembered, and it has aged surprisingly well. I want Audrey's hair.

Or Donna's.

Or this girl's.

Twin Peaks photos via wikipedia
Lula photos from fashionspot (can't seem to find the exact links right now, sorry!)


Eyeliah said...

That hair is very pretty, but I prefer your edgy do.

Shallow Mallow said...

I'd like to raid Audrey's closet. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your hair!! Should you ever decide to grow it long again though, of course I will support you!!! :) AND...Twin Peaks is amazing, and amazingly-wonderfully weird! I had forgotten just how odd the show was (I remembered that it was odd, but this is one freaky-deaky piece of work!). Any-who, I'm about to get ready for work. Love you honey!! CR

The Waves said...

Eyeliah: thanks! I guess I am just at that stage right now where my current haircut really needs to be trimmed, and the frustration is giving me all sorts of ideas. :)

Shallow Mallow: yes, indeed! (see next post) :)