Friday, 9 October 2009

Life's A Dream

Me and Chris went to see Built to Spill last night - they were fantastic! 17 years and 7 albums, and they still sound like a fresh group of skillful musicians enjoying good music. I have never been one of those people that go to gigs all the time, but whenever I do, I feel that I should go more often. Chris was telling me yesterday how much he used to love going to concerts back in the day - he has seen groups like Black Sabbath, Kiss and Queen on their heyday. (Being older than me comes in handy, I guess.) You can listen to Built to Spill's new album "There Is No Enemy" at their MySpace.

I finally got my slouchy pirate boots out - I bought them last spring with a huge discount (-80% if I remember corrently), and have been dying to wear them ever since, but summer got in the way.




Green silk knit: second hand / UFF
Cardigan: Lindex
Skirt: Urban Renewal / Urban Outfitters
Belt: second hand
Tights: Only
Pirate boots: Sportmax
Necklace: Accessorize
Earrings: JBL

5 comments:

Eyeliah said...

Great autumn look, you are the second girl I saw today in one of these sweater skirts. I sense a diy coming on where I make one from an old sweater. :-) I love live music, if I don't go to atleast a couple shows a month I have withdrawls! lol

vente diesel said...

"Bonjour,
Est-il possible de mettre un lien ami nommé 'vente diesel' vers la
page www.alertes-ventes-privees.fr/ventes-privees-marques-diesel sur
votre blog ?
N'hésitez pas à m'envoyer un lien que je mettrais aussi sur le site
mokito, guide des ventes privées.
A bientôt Gilles"

a cat of impossible colour said...

Ooh, those boots are amazing!

The Waves said...

Eyeliah: hmm, old sweaters have a whole new meaning after this comment of yours... :)

vente diesel: oh deary me, I don't speak French. If this is about adverts, I don't do those, sorry... Thanks for stopping by though! :)

a cat of impossible colour: thanks! I love them too, they go with everything!

vide dressing said...

"bonjour, un annuaire de vide dressing va sortir en décembre et vous pouvez déjà référencer vos blogs dessus gratuitement.C'est l'occasion de créer un peu de traffic sur vos sites. voici le lien : http://www.clic-dressing.fr/vide-dressing-marques
il sera bientôt possible de déposer vos ventes gratuitement et de faire votre shopping à travers les différentes page du site. N'hésitez pas à poster vos questions ou remarques à clic.dressing[at]gmail.com A+ Elodie"