Sunday, 1 November 2009

How can it be November already


Sheesh, I can't believe it is November already! Yesterday was my first ever Halloween. We went to a jewellery party held by our dear friend Lynn, and I got some great earrings (more of which tomorrow, perhaps). Later in the evening I was ready to hand out lots of candy, but unfortunately there weren't too many kids that showed up at our door. At least there were some though! Next year I will most definitely dress up myself, scare the living sh*t out of the kids that do come, and eat all their candy. Just kidding. Maybe.


Shirt: H&M

Silk skirt: second hand / Fida

Tights: JC Penney

Ankle boots: Aldo

Bag: second hand / Petrune vintage

Beret: Max&Co.

Earrings: JBL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, honey, you look beautiful! And I am soooo disappointed that there weren't more kids! Mainly because we could have stolen their candies, but..oh well! Next year we will be ruthless...er...ruthless in our kindness, that is!! :) oxox, CR

Eyeliah said...

Oh yay, enjoying Halloween - it's so ignorant growing up I thought it was everywhere in the world :-(

Slanelle said...

i love your outfit it's really cool !

abby said...

hurray! glad you were able to enjoy a proper halloween. i miss it like crazy over here in london. though, i admit, they are finally starting to take on the idea. i think the farmers' markets have helped out with all of their pretty squashes and pumpkins for sale.

hope you are enjoying your new home in the states!