I woke up this morning feeling all achy. I shoveled a lot of snow yesterday and probably didn't have my moves figured out completely - hence the aches. I went to get my newspaper from the beautifully shoveled driveway only to find that it was not there. What is a girl to do when grumpiness looms at the early hours of the day?
2. She has an entire pot of tea while browsing a pile of old fashion magazines and listening to Supergrass.
3. She decides to make an effort with make-up.
Okay, so my eyelashes do not look 80% longer (what does that even mean??), but considering this was my first time playing around with liquid eyeliner, I think I am getting somewhere. I don't wear much make-up at all, really. The reason I am trying to learn the tricks of liquid eyeliner is because I have decided to look more glamorous than usual on Saturday, when me and Chris are going to see a play at the local theatre. I am going to wear a red velvet 1950s dress, which means that eye make-up really is a must.
2. There is always something on tv in case you are having a bad day and just want to zone out.
3. Cookies. American cookies are the best.
4. There is a genuine sense of freedom of speech here. People have opinions and they are not afraid to voice them out. Okay, so they bleep out swearing on tv, but hey, nothing is perfect.
Edit: I spelled "shovel" with a "w", three times. Go figure!