Thursday, 11 March 2010

60 F and counting

The temperature has got up to 16 celcius (60 F) today, and I was going to go biking in the afternoon. I decided to let Cassiopeia go out for a little while, but after five minutes it was obvious that she had no intentions to go back in the house any time soon. I didn't have the heart to force her back inside. I read my newspaper out on the deck, and after I was done, I just sat there in the sun, with the Grand Old Dame at my feet. Cassie is getting old, and she doesn't really get along with the rest of our cats, and she tends to get very nervous and guarded. It was wonderful to see her so relaxed. I am going to have a really rough time trying to clean her of all the wood chips though, but I think it will be worth the trouble, especially because our days of sunshine are supposedly over after today, at least for the next five-six days.


In the meantime, Audrey was feeling a major sting of jealousy inside the house.


Print top: Lindex
Stripy top underneath: Noa Noa
Trousers: Diesel
Socks: H&M
Shoes: Vagabond

5 comments:

Prefecta said...

It's so delightful to find a colourful blog :D

xoxo, Prefecta
Another Fab Day

Me said...

well I tell you, I'm not a cat person but I love reading about your cats =) I'm more of a fish person =P they are easier to care for.

Milla said...

Spring! I love the color of those jeans too!

mirattes said...

Perfect cats, best wishes for them :)

Sal said...

Ooooh, cat jealousy can be a vicious thing!

You truly have the best taste in shoes, kitten. I covet your every pair.