Wednesday, 3 March 2010

When I Don't Have Time

It is rather funny how addictive blogging can be. I have had a busy start for the week (green card stuff, ugh, it never ends), and I have had no time to really think about blogging, or to even visit my favourite blogs. I can bear to go without blogging myself, at least for a day or two, but knowing that my fellow bloggers are out there with their outfits, new thrifted treasures and thought-provoking posts, and that I have no time to catch up with all of that this very second, is making me awfully distracted from what I really should be doing. And what I should be doing is ticking boxes stating that I don't have any intention to overthrow the government of the United States, among other things.



I am just going to leave it at that and grudgingly go back to filling in a bunch of forms. I'll be back tomorrow to show you two new thrifted gems; our little downtown thrift shop happened to be open today and I didn't come home empty-handed.



Knit dress: Manila Grace
Belt: second hand / Salvation Army
Tights: JC
Legwarmers: can't remember where, but I remember they cost $1!
Boots: Bianco
Scarf: bought at a fashion fair in Dusseldorf, years and years ago!

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

Lovely combination of colors. The dress looks super comfortable and soft.

Biba said...

I LOVE the scarf, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Oranges And Apples said...

I love the gray with the turquoise, and i feel exactly the same when I don't have time to read the blogs! I missed a day of posting for the first time in months yesterday, and I was quite annoyed with myself!

Jane W. said...

Love the tights, belt and scarf with the gray! You don't look terribly threatening.....

Henna said...

I love this outfit. And your hair looks amazing!

Sal said...

The detailing on that dress is exquisite!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I loove the scarf, such pretty details!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com