Friday, 2 April 2010

Black, White, Blue


I wonder if I was the only one having some serious trouble with Blogger today - I tried to post earlier but couldn't. Anyway, it was another beautiful day, and I spent most of it in the garden, paying the high price of not having bothered to rake leaves properly before it snowed last year. A couple of nettle stings and some sunburns later (you'd think SPF 50 would do the trick, but I guess not), I am a very happy gardener with dirt under my nails, getting ready to plant lovely green things very soon!

T-shirt: mom's old
Trousers: Diesel
Ankle socks: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Max&Co

4 comments:

Oranges And Apples said...

those jeans are great!

Modesty is Pretty said...

you look fantastic =)
Well hope you have a good time gardening and planting, I wish I could do that but I' so not an outside person =)

Dorky Medievalist said...

I love love love those socks with those shoes. And I appreciate your flying in the face of the (whose?) sanction on blue and black together. Plus you wear a high-waisted pant with aplomb, Woolfie. I salute you from Cold, Wet Spring where I can't give up my winter coat yet. Or my red, red wellies (ever).

Jane W. said...

Sigh. I wish I could garden, but I kill plants just by looking them sideways.

The stripes and dots are a lot of fun with that electric blue!