1. After ranting about designer goods and spending, wearing one's only pair of designer shoes the next day feels a little odd, especially because I love them so.
2. It is generally a good idea to let one's hair dry before taking outfit pictures.
3. Online shopping can be really dangerous. All I needed to do was to push a button to order two new books on mental asylums - it is too easy! (I blame a wonderful website I found today; this one, which is dedicated to the asylums that were created on the basis of the Kirkbride plan.)
4. Shopping in general can be really dangerous. I bought a bunch of vintage jewelry yesterday even though I really didn't need any.
5. I really can't afford to rant about consumerism while sustaining my mindless shopping habits. Oh the double-standard!
Blouse: second hand / Rambling Rose
Jeans: Denim Birds
Belt: second hand / UFF
Socks: can't remember
Shoes: John Galliano
Earrings: second hand / America's Attic