Thursday, 5 August 2010

Bye for now, Finland! Hello, USA!


Wow, the weeks have just flown by! I am traveling back to the US tomorrow, and should be posting from there in a few days. I can't wait to see Chris, the kitties and my garden! I have had a great time in Finland, and as always, I feel a little sad leaving. I'll be back here later in the autumn, so at least I will get to see my family and friends again very soon.



This elephant pendant was my last style-related purchase before I went on the Great American Apparel Diet. Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and support regarding the shopping ban! My thoughts have kept going from "nah, it will be a piece of cake" to "oh my freaking god, am I insane?!" for the past couple of days.



Anyway, I'll see you all very soon, from the other side of the pond!


Top: Tuuli's old
Skirt: Forte_Forte / Nina's
Scarf: Tuuli's old
Elephant pendant: Aino flea market

8 comments:

Modesty is Pretty said...

Wow I thought that was a dress, it is a gorgeous look, it reminds me of the Lord of the ring for some reason. I whish you a safe trip back home! =)

Charlotte said...

Safe travels, Waves!
Your outfit is serene & lovely.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Love, Me

ps--love the outfit and necklace!!! CR
pps--(The kitties also say "YAY!!")

Eline said...

Super cute pendant :D

Teenysparkles said...

You look ethereal. Wish my hair would bang like yours does. Curses to my curls!

Prutha said...

i love this outfit soo much i just wana to steal it from u!!! seriously loving it

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

follow if u like what u see

xoxo

melina bee said...

I saw your comment on apples and oranges and was super impressed by how articulate you are. I'm even more impressed to see your blog and learn you're not a native english speaker? Also you have such unique style. are you like 6 feet tall too?

melina bee said...

woops, I see you're going BACK to the us... my bad. still wowed though