Friday, 27 August 2010

Hair play

I noticed today that my hair is actually getting to the point where I can start to play around with it a little. I have no idea where I might take it next, but I do like having more length for a change. I am considering going curly - it's been a long time since I've been able to even dream about waves and curls.

The past week has been a little chilly, which has inspired me to wear darker colours. I confess that having a long summer (as opposed to a way shorter one in Finland) has its benefits, but I have missed cooler weather, and the option to layer. We'll go back to sun and higher temperatures tomorrow though.

Dress: Max&Co., bought two years ago
Leggings: Only, bought last summer
Shoes: DinSko, bought 3 years back

6 comments:

Eline said...

Your hair is GORGEOUS like that! I had that style (in black) a long while ago and loved it so much. I'm thinking about going back to that but I am just too obsessed with having long braids right now. Anyway, when I had that style I used to put random little pony tails (?) in them. Like so http://emu-memu.net/fluff/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/img_3713.jpg and so http://emu-memu.net/00/n.jpg

Not very creative but it's a nice change because I tend to find that hairdo a little to serious sometimes!

Anonymous said...

I've been dreaming of waves for over two years now!! :) CR

wardrobeexperience said...

your hair looks so beautiful in this shot!

i always think about waves and curls, because i don't have any of them...

www.wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Charles said...

i love your hair! and those shoes a lovely too :) xx

Charlotte said...

Your hair looks so sleek. Very becoming. It's hard to imagine you with waves & curls. Although you call yourself Waves, you don't seem to be the wavy, curly kind.

I'm also longing for cooler weather. Yesterday & today are gorgeous, but tomorrow the heat returns & on my teaching days it'll be in the upper 80s. Difficult to dress for that!

Sarah said...

I love love your hair! It's so bold but really really compliments your style. Those shoes are perfect too!

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com