Tuesday, 2 November 2010

It's been a while

Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging. The longer I have had trouble getting to the computer (Chris has been working nights and our daily schedule is completely out of whack), the easier it gets to not blog. Most days I browse the newspaper and my crowded brain for ideas for blog posts (there is a long list), but for the past two weeks I have been preoccupied with other stuff: the kitchen renovation (finally almost-there), days spent out of town looking for out-of-the-way antique stores, evenings teaching myself to diagnose and treat insanity in the style of the 1880s, and plans to get tulip bulbs into the ground before the big freeze but after the squirrels have stopped digging our garden.



Top: second hand, Salvation Army
Pearl collar: second hand
Leather skirt: second hand, UFF
Tights: H&M
Ankle boots: Max&Co.

4 comments:

Sal said...

Those sound like some lovely activities to distract you from blogging!

Those boots are dreamy ...

jesse.anne.o said...

I'm a firm believer that life should distract us from blogging.

This collar is really sweet - very cute.

Charlotte said...

I have been obsessed with leather skirts lately, and now both you and Sal post outfits that include them within a few days... I don't think I can resist much longer!

wardrobeexperience said...

owo, this leathter skirt is amazing!

i never felt very well wearing leather skirts -you look so confy in it.