Monday, 7 March 2011

Spring! Err... no.

This is what I wore on Saturday. The snow pretty much melted entirely, and it felt almost warm. We went to see The Adjustment Bureau which really wasn't a great movie, but I did enjoy seeing the trailer for Apollo 18. I love looking forward to sci-fi movies. Apollo 18 and Super 8 seem very promising. Anyway, from no-more-snow-here-comes-the-spring, here we are this morning. I don't think I'll be taking outfit pictures on our back deck anytime soon:

Mother nature, you amaze me. Everyone on our street seems to be both shoveling their butts off and waiting angrily for the snow plow to come. Personally, I don't think the venting and ranting gets the plow here any sooner. The city actually recommends that people stay off the streets until 5 pm.



Sweater: Tuuli's old
Jacket: Urban Outfitters, present from Chris
Skirt: JC
Tights: Target
Knee socks: H&M
Boots: Urban Outfitters, since 2003!
Scarf: present from Chris

4 comments:

Sal said...

LOVE those layers! And we're due for another snow dump, too. I'm crying in my soup ...

Anonymous said...

We got hit by the same upstate snowstorm, Waves--I feel your pain. I guess in the end I'm not all that upset about it: I am sure we're close to the end of winter! A group of neighbors and all the kids just climbed out and met in the street, and the adults went for a stroll while the kids climbed and played on the TALL snowbanks. :-) Velma

Email me at ariel.m.adkins@gmail.com said...

Cute! I love the jacket, but please, I can't take ANY MORE snow this year!

Aya said...

We call this the lamb's snow, because it's just before Easter. Don't be disappointed, spring will come. And I wanted to thank you for the resources on braiding and the inspiration you are in style. I tried to comment before, but it seems I'm blocked. (It's my computer i guess, it has some glitchesc lately)