Monday, 11 April 2011

Springwear, kitties and thank yous

This is today, before it got really warm:


Second hand blouse: Salvation Army

Second hand cardigan: Plato's Closet

Jeans: Gap
Second hand belt
Converse
Moth necklace: present from Dana & Chuck
(Leather jacket: Diesel)

This is what I wore on Saturday...

Maxi-dress: Target

Second hand denim shirt: Salvation Army
Second hand Diesel denim jacket: Aino fleamarket
Second hand wooden beads: Plato's Closet
Boots: John Fluevog
Men's messenger bag: Diesel Black Gold

And then some kitties:



Audrey (above) would like to go outside...


Blue seems pretty happy...

and Masa is fascinated with himself.

I'm sorry for the lack of any coherent writing today. I woke up this morning with a horribly sore throat and I'm feeling under the weather (which, by the way, is superbly warm today - it's just so typical to get a cold this time of year). I just wanted to thank all of you for your comments to my previous post. I was very happy to hear from so many of you, and I am excited to check out the blogs of those of you who I haven't had the pleasure of "meeting" before. A big shout out goes to Sal of Already Pretty. It seems that a lot of you found your way to the post via her lovely links!

3 comments:

Madeline Quaint said...

I love it when cats sunbathe and collect the warmth in their coats...

Your blouse is beautiful!

wardrobeexperience said...

i really adore the satrurdays outfit... and i love all of these cats. i'd love to have a cat but i'm working far too much to be proper kitty-mum.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Love the simple chicness of the first outfit. Also the cats are adorable! I hope you feel better soon - it sucks being stuck with a cold when everyone else is outside enjoying the weather. :(