Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Hair, as of today


There are very few things that I am willing to spend money on. One is a good haircut. Sometimes a good haircut changes the way you feel about yourself, the way you see yourself. There are moments when I feel silly for spending money on something as fleeting and frivolous as hair. Every time I have a haircut I realize that it is worth every penny.


Maybe it has something to do with my hairdresser Teea, who time and time again finds new ways to transform my look.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOooohhh!!! Great hair, honey! You look bee-ewe-tee-full!!! :) CR

ps--'niblesse'

pps--typing error, new word 'loidoono'!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

pps---I may get a similar haircut this week, but we'll talk...CR

Teeny said...

it looks beautiful! But then, you are so pretty anyway! Maybe you make the hair look good eh!

Carolyn said...

Think of it this way; your hair is an accessory you wear everyday. So spending money on keeping it looking its best is a worthy investment.
Your haircut looks gorgeous, very edgy and chic

Shey said...

I wish I had a hair dresser I could trust, I love hoe you're able to make drastic changes to your look, I'd be a bit nervious just to get a cut, in fact I have been thinking about it but don't have the courage to chop it off, plus you have a wonderful face shape you can pull off any haircut you desire.

Zuba said...

looks good on you :)

tigerteacher said...

Wow! Beautiful cut!

Terri said...

I like--and it looks like it moves with a bit of breeze.