Saturday, 6 October 2012

Autumn leaves

I find myself humming this song a lot during autumn months. It is the Finnish language version of the classic Autumn leaves, performed by the greatest Finnish recording artist, Olavi Virta, in 1958.


Hippocampe said...

"Les feuilles mortes se ramassent à la pelle, les souvenirs et les regrets aussi..."
A classic French song ! So funny to hear it sung in Finnish, I had no idea it was so widely known.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!! Love you honey, see you in 3 days......OMG, SEE YOU IN THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oxoxox, CR

Shey said...

Dear Waves and Chris,
I just got a package on the mail and when I was opening I thought maybe I had bought something on ebay and forgot about it, then I read the card and I felt like a kid opening a Christmas gift. Thank you sooooo much! You are so kind and it was such a nice surprise, I came home tired from work and a bit grouchy but your kind gift definitely brought a smile to my face. I love the jewelry and will definitely be wearing it. Thank you both for your kindness! Wish you two the best in your new place, blessings!

Milla said...

Hymyn huulille toi. I was having a pretty crappy day, anywhoo.