Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Where to pose


I'm having trouble figuring out where to take my outfit pictures in the new house. There is plenty of space and plenty of light, but for whatever reason my pictures seem to turn out blurry - I am sorry about that! It might be the time to read that camera instruction booklet, perhaps.


I wore this to the office yesterday: a black blazer, a flower print blouse and gray wool trousers. I need to start including my footwear in the pictures, too. Next time, next time! With this ensemble, I wore a pair of black lace-up shoes at the office, and black winter lace-up boots outdoors. It's kind of annoying to have to change shoes at work, but oh well, that's winter. There's no way I'm letting my poor toes roast in winter boots 8 hours a day, and I guess it's not that big of a deal to have to keep a couple of pairs of indoor shoes in the bottom drawer of ones desk!


The dress next to me is a recent flea market treasure. I couldn't resist the colour and the pattern - everything about the dress just screamed "spring is around the corner!" to me. I'll have to write a post about the countryside flea markets at some point. I have a lot to say about the topic!

2 comments:

Franca said...

I love the flea market dress! good luck with figuring out the camera.

Hippocampe said...

I have to give the black t-shirt under flimsy blouse trick a try, it looks good.