Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Spring is finally here


Today I continued my experiments with wearing somewhat unflattering pieces of clothing: cropped, wide-legged trousers. They aren't exactly easy to pull off, but the volume makes one feel like a sailboat. (And just in case anyone wonders, it's a wonderful feeling.) I bought these Marimekko trousers for 1 € at a charity store - not bad. I was trying really hard to get a picture taken where it would show that they are trousers... but to no avail. There is just so much fabric in them! 


Anyway. Who cares about what I'm wearing - SPRING IS HERE!






It's 10 pm and the sun has just set a few minutes ago. The cascading curlew calls ululate all around our house, there is a slight mist hovering over the lake, the horizon is still painted orange... This is such an awesome time of the year. 

1 comment:

Gracey at Fashion for Giants said...

Yay, yay, yay for cropped, wide-leg trousers. I've been heading in that "unflattering" direction as well and after seeing yours realized my crops need more volume. I love this and will definitely be looking to feel like a sailboat myself.