Sunday, 2 June 2013

Summer, summer


The weather in our neck of the woods (or should I say fields) has been amazing. It's been ridiculously warm, almost to the point of discomfort, but I'm not complaining. I've spent a lot of time at work and/or working in the garden, the latter of which I prefer. The days are so long now that one almost feels like there is another day left after office hours!


 I'm wearing all second hand. The black chiffon trousers have a cool double-flap thing in the front and at the back, so it almost looks like I'm wearing a skirt, except for when I'm walking. I was hoping that the wind would catch the trousers so you guys could see what I'm talking about, but there was no breeze to speak of when these photos were taken. Oh well, maybe next time! 

6 comments:

Terri said...

The trousers do indeed look like a skirt! And, yes, to double daylight.

I'm having trouble commenting on your blog via Bloglovin for some reason.

Franca said...

I know what you mean about the long days, it's brilliant.

I used to have a pair of trousers like that. I was very sad when they died!

Rinna Pitsiunelma said...

OMG! I used to own those exact same black chiffon skirt/trousers in late 90's. I don't remember anymore where I bought them. I wonder if I'm now going to regret getting rid of them, seeing how current they look again.

Anonymous said...

Are you ok? You haven't posted anything in a long time... Just checking! :-)

The Waves said...

Hi Anonymous! Everything's fine - I've been meaning to write a post for weeks, but work has been horrendously busy and I've been preoccupied with way too much yard work as well. I'll be back at some point! :)

Maja said...

Come baaaack!!! :)))